Journeyman – Lead Hand
We Are Growing and Looking for A Great Electrician
This is a good opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees and treats them as family within an environment free of bureaucracy, with a culture that encourages candid, open communication, up, down and across where your ideas and opinions count. We are looking for someone that comes in and becomes the owner’s right-hand man.
Over the course of the first year, you will be responsible for leading a team of electricians/apprentices. You will report directly to the owner and will be tasked with ensuring that each facet of a project is handled successfully from start to finish. You will be able to wear many different hats, not only would you be working on the field, you would be also talking with clients (homeowners, site managers), helping with job planning, estimates, …
As a journeyman electrician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to grow with us ensuring desired customer satisfaction. You will be a crucial part in delivering on our customer’s satisfaction.
This job might be for you if:
- You like the small team feel, the culture, the energy, the…everything
- Doing a great job and customer satisfaction makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You communicate clearly.
- You are motivated and driven. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- Flexibility is important to you.
- You have a solid work ethic.
- You have experience but also the courage to ask for guidance when needed.
What can you expect from us:
- Every opportunity to grow with us
- Continued training and development
- Recognition for achievement of goals
- Health spending account
- Reimbursement for relevant training courses
- Tool allowance
- Company sponsored social events
I am looking forward to meeting you and having you as part of our dynamic team.